Manufacturing Jobs & Recruitment Agency
Run by a team with over one hundred and seventy years’ experience in recruitment in their field, CSP Recruitment’s core business lies in the manufacturing heartland of the Midlands and the South of England. With bases in Leicester, Coventry, Tamworth, Maidstone, Bracknell and Milton Keynes serving seventy different manufacturing, food processing, warehousing and distribution clients on a regular basis. CSP Recruitment has enjoyed double digit growth year on year since it’s inception in 2005 and during a recession by concentrating on client retention, customer satisfaction and low staff attrition. Our continued growth is founded on a very simple maxim, which is to ensure that our new clients do not just replace clients we have lost through poor service. We do not lose customers through poor service or complacency.
The CSP Principles
- Providing solutions tailored specifically to our clients’ needs
- Providing total fulfilment of orders with suitably screened and inducted staff
- Improving our clients’ productivity
- Reducing wasted management time liaising with Agencies, re-work and timesheet administration
- Providing the protection our customers would expect of a competent supplier against:
- - Prosecution and fines from the authorities such as the Borders and Immigration Service, the Employment Agencies Inspectorate, the Health & Safety Executive, department for business, innovation and skills
- - Employment litigation and liabilities
- - Customer audit failures and consequent losses
- - Loss of brand reputation by association
The Agency Workers Regulation
The AWR as a piece of legislation was enacted on October 1st 2011. Companies using agency temps in whatever number must offer comparable rates, opportunities and benefits to those permanently employed staff after a 12 week period of assignment.
At zero cost to our clients, CSP Recruitment offer a lifetime’s protection against fines or liabilities arising from the Agency Workers Regulation.
With the impact expected to be felt through the Employment Appeal Tribunal system from January 2012, companies found in breach of the conditions are liable to fines up to £10,000 for each individual case, the CSP Indemnity provides invaluable peace of mind.
If you are a job seeker looking for excellent opportunities, are eligible to work and live in the UK, then CSP Recruitment can help. Please click here to contact one of our SDCs.
If you are an employer looking to discuss your recruitment needs please submit an enquiry, email one of our SDCs or telephone.